We are pleased to inform you that, in accordance with the forthcoming National Call 2017, the Foundation Tempus is organizing the Erasmus+ week, during which, among other things, 3 National Erasmus+ Info Days are planned in Belgrade, Serbia.
Erasmus+ week will last from October 30 till November 3, and on this occasion the following activities will be organized:
· October 30, 2017 – Webinar “Erasmus+ scholarships for students and mobility opportunities for young people”
· October 30, 2017 – Webinar “Adult vocational education – establishing cooperation through EPALE”
· October 31, 2017 – Info day about the opportunities in the field of youth – Hotel “Metropol”, King Aleksandar Boulevard 69, Belgrade, from 11:00 to 17:00
· November 1, 2017 – Webinar about the eTwinning platform
· November 2, 2017 – Info day about the opportunities in the field of higher education – Rectorate of the University of Belgrade, Studentski trg 1, Ceremonial Hall, from 12:00 to 17:30
· November 3, 2017 – Info day about opportunities in the field of school, VET and adult education – Hotel “Metropol”, King Aleksandar Boulevard 69, Belgrade, from 11:00 to 17:00
Due to the limited number of seats, when approving participation, the Foundation Tempus will have in mind the principle of equal regional representation.
We invite you to follow on our web site other activities that we will organize during Erasmus+ week, as well to visit the newly opened Information Center of the Foundation Tempus (Terazije 39, Belgrade) every working day from 10:00 to 18:00 and ask about the possibilities within the Erasmus + programme.