The Foundation Tempus informs the interested ogranisations and institutions that the following application forms within the General Call for submission of Erasmus+ projects in 2023 (application deadline: 22 March 2023) are made available:
- Small-scale partnerships in adult education (KA210-ADU)
- Small-scale partnerships in school education (KA210-SCH)
- Small-scale partnerships in vocational education and training (KA210-VET)
- Small-scale partnerships in youth (KA210-YOU)
- Cooperation partnerships in higher education (KA220-HED)
- Cooperation partnerships in adult education (KA220-ADU)
- Cooperation partnerships in school education (KA220-SCH)
- Cooperation partnerships in vocational education and training (KA220-VET)
- Cooperation partnerships in youth (KA220-YOU)
To apply for one or more of the actions supported by the Erasmus+ Programme and managed by the Erasmus+ National Agencies, the applicants are invited to access the Opportunities for Erasmus+ page accessible via the Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps platform.
You can access the forms on the following link.
Please bear in mind that you can assess these webforms only with your EU login account.
All potential applicants for these types of projects are invited to read carefully the documents of the General Call 2023 for more information and details.
Only institutions can submit project applications, but the opportunities for individuals are opened once the project has been approved.